Our office has always practiced to above and beyond the occupational and health safety standards set for dentistry and we will continue this trend as we go forward.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask for some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- You will be asked to wait in your car and contact us when you arrive at 401-473-0400
- All staff, doctors, and patients are required to wear face masks (pts under 2 or those who cannot tolerate face masks are exempt)
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- All heavy transit areas and high touch surfaces (eg. doorknobs, bathrooms) are cleaned and disinfected between each patient
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have medical grade filtration installed in our operatories
- Every morning every staff member and Doctor is screened for any symptoms
- Our staff and team have all the required Personal Protective Equipment for the safety of our patients and staff
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
This area will be updated as we continue to establish the highest safety standards needed to protect our patients and staff.